Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

News

Hello readers//

I am just informing you that this magazine is a Australian based magazine, because I live in Australia I am living in different seasons to what other capitals are experiencing. So it is why I am deciding to make my magazine dedicated to Australian Seasons.

This means that it will be Winter Fashion for the next issue. You can read our magazine though, it will have trends that you will be seeing in your next winter, which will help you get ready.

I hope you understand.

But dont worry - we will have international writers, models and graphic designers and you can still be a big fan!!

Love you xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!!
    Could I please be a model for Stiletto??

    My sd username is : ilv123

    To see pictures of my doll with and without makeup visit my portfolio : ilv123portfolio.blogspot.com

    Please contact me in my gb if yes/no

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm from Portual and Portugal season *right now* is Winter. Are you looking for writers or graphic designers ?

    ReplyDelete